Ratings for Dr. Russell Gura

Dr. Gura is a kind, sweet, caring doctor. He is a really really good listener and never makes me feel rushed. I come to him with a lot of anxiety issues and he always makes me feel better. I totally trust his clinical judgement and I know I'm in good hands when I see him. I have recommended him to all my friends. He is a find. You cannot find a better pcp.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Gura for many years, as he is my families trusted doctor.When I was feeling ill he took the time to really listen to what I had to say and never brushed me off.After seeing him he found out what the problem was and I was able to get the surgery that I needed.He always makes me feel like what I have to say is important.Always asks how Im feeling physically and emotionally...just the best.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Russell Gura is one of the finest doctors I have ever encountered. He is knowledgeable, caring, efficient and extremely thorough. He is a great diagnostician and appropriately refers to a specialist when needed. Any specialist he has referred me to has been fantastic! Phone calls are returned promptly and appointment times are adhered to quite well for a very busy office. I would recommend Dr. Gura highly.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

I have known RUssell a long time and he is a very knowledgable fellow for such a young guy. He is personable and conscientious for the most part. And he cares about me genuinely.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Very knowlegable I have been going do see him for over 5 years. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Young, but well trained in patient interaction. I wasn't there for anything serious. Part of the Leonia Medical Associates, who were also helpful and efficent.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Russell Gura's Credentials

• Hindi

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental