Ratings for Dr. Kurt Nielsen

Excellent knowledge and bedside manner. He is funny and very thorough with his treatment. Very personal and informative.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Excellent Doctor. I have been in Tyler for about 10 years started out with a great doctor, and she closed her practice. The next doctor I went to was just okay. A couple of years ago I found Dr. Nielsen and he has been great. My dad had an excellent doctor in Columbus Ohio. Dad moved here about eight months ago and has become a patient of Dr. Nielsen's. My father has been as thrilled with Dr. Nielsen as he was his physician in Ohio, if not more so.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Nielsen, he is such a caring man. He has alot of education and experience, ask him, he can tell you all kinds of things. I may be mistaken, but I believe he is ex-military and studied under some great teachers and excellent facilities. As said, he has gone above and beyond to help me, I love his manner and care style!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Our family is new in town and we are so very blessed and fortunate to have found Dr. Nielsen. My husband is seen by him and WOW were we impressed. Dr. Nielsen is very polite,funny,caring,smart and gets to the under lying problem. He wont just send you out the door with a prescription. I recentley took my teenage son to him for a sore throat, Dr. Nielsen was so thorough that he also is helping with my son's chronic migraines. Needless to say, my son said " he is just a cool Dr." My husband is very happy with him and we are relived to say we finally found an outstanding Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Amazing! Best DR I have ever had. Funny and easy to talk to. Very helpful!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

The best diagnostician and most considerate and helpful doctor I have ever known.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Kurt Nielsen's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company