Ratings for Dr. David A. Testa

I was told by a co-worker to go see Dr. Testa. I'm glad I did. Won't change him. Welcoming, thoughtful, friendly and most importantly, trustworthy.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Testa has been our family Doctor for over 8 years. His office staff is always kind and welcoming. He is always calm and compassionate. I respect his opinion implicitly. He is always willing to go the extra step. I have recommended him numerous times.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I found Dr Testa about 8 or more yrs ago when my insurance refered me to a Dr that had died and Dr Testa took over. I was very sceptical at first becuase he was so young looking, I'm not used to Dr's being or looking so young with their own practice. I remember thinking to myself "I wonder if he knows what he's doing". Needless to so, he does know what he's doing. He is the best! a great listner and most of all really caring. He takes his time to listen to you, he hear out your suggestions and then give his profession/expert advise. My Husband, Mom, and Sister all see Dr Testa as well. I only wish I can find an OBGYN like him. I luv my DR TESTA!!! Claudine,clifton NJ

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

It took sometime for my husband and myself to find a really good dr and friendly staff....We found dr testa and his staff and i must say there the best!!!! dr testa takes his time with his patient answers all question and is very warm and caring as well as his staff.It is very difficult to find a Dr as well as a staff who is professional and caring and most important knowledgeable as dr testa and his staff!! sincerely Johanna Tuitt

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Testa is one of the most patient, caring, knowlegeable doctors that i have ever went to...he really took the time to listen to the problems that i had and then spent a great deal of time performing thorough tests to determine the exact cause...i would highly recommend him and his staff was super nice as well!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Testa is an ok dr. If you need to see a PCP right away, his staff is great at getting an appointment. The staff is very sweet. The wait time is ok. I usually have to wait 10-20 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Very friendly doctor. Really listens to me whenever I see him. Never a problem for over 3 years now.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Great guy. Takes lots of time with patients and is very knowledgeable on the latest in medicine. Also a great listener and very compassionate human being.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Very unsatisfied with his medical practice, not a patient oriented doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Fantastic, really. I had a wonderful experience and waited less than 5 minutes to be seen by Dr. Testa. He had fantastic insight into what was going on with me, truly helpful suggestions, and a very warm personality. The whole office reminded me of the really personal level of attention you would get from a small town doctor's office. I didn't think I'd be able to find that anywhere in North Jersey.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2006

Dr. David A. Testa's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Beechstreet