Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Johnson

Takes the time to listen to you! Hears out everything you have to say and is a great Balance between western and homeopathic medicine. This office is changing my life for the better and genuinely cares about my health!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Johnson is the best! He has helped my family and many of my friends!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Great doctor! Ge is a great listener, courteous and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor who is willing to listen to you and treat you in a way that you are ok with. He is willing to be traditional or try newer things to help with your problems. If you aren't satisfied with your current doctor, I would definitely recommend his office.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He is a caring doctor who listened to my needs and didn't seem rushed with me.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Johnson is very knowledgeable and is willing to work with patients on different options other than just medications. He is personable and quite helpful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Having both Dr. Johnson and Doug Starley as my Dr/PA has been a great experience for both my family and I. They are always attentive, personable, informative and professional. The staff (especially Karen/Heidi) are very friendly, personable and attentive. I highly recommend them all as I have been a patient for the last 8 years or so. I am at the peak of my health and want to thank them publicly for the many years of assistance, guidance and knowledge their professionalism has offered me.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

He has helped me and my husband when no other doctors would take the time. I haven't felt this good in over 10 years. I have never waited longer than 5 minutes when I had appointment and he has always taken the time to talk to me about my problems.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Johnson and Doug Starley have been our family Dr's for years and they have been excellent. They both take the time to answer all questions thoroughly and they do not push drugs that are not needed.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

The office is very disorganized. They lose things, don't put in for referrels, don't send things over, etc. When you call you almost always get a busy tone. When you finally get through it's not uncommon to get cut off. Dr. Johnson is a very nice guy. And if you're healthy, he's an excellent doctor. But if you actually need a diagnosis and treatment, good luck.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Joseph E. Johnson's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1989)