Ratings for Dr. Lisa J. Milch

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN, NOT RUSHED, KNOWS HER MEDICINE, MONITORS YOUR HEALTH AND CHANGES MEDS AS NEEDED, WAITED AFTER HOURS ONCE FOR MY MOTHER-IN-LAW WHO WAS LATE. PUT HER RIGHT IN HOSPITAL AND SAVED HER LIFE.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

She was always late as much as an hour.Dr. Milch is a nice person however he skills at diagnosing common complaints of a man my age are lacking. I told her about pain in my upper thigh however she could not diagnose common arthritis. The people who work at the clinic front desk are very rude.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I read the other comments and wondered if there had been some sort of mistake. The Dr. Milch I see is a caring knowledgeable person. Arrogant is a completely inappropriate description. The times she has been late seeing me is because of a patient whose needs were greater than mine and had to be attended to. I can wait for great medical care, and Drl Milch gives the best. She is one of the best diagnosticians I have met. She never orders more tests than I need and always asks about the insurance and the cost to me before she orders a test. Dr. Milch is one of those rare docotors who will make house calls as well. She is the best.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Lisa J. Milch's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1990)

Secure Horizons