Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Freeman

Entered room without a word. I had to ask if he was the Dr. He was very uncaring and cold. Didn't comment on anything, just looked at chart and zapped a few neck problems, which was a little uncomfortable and he made (snide)comment to aide on leaving room - "she's suffering".

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Did not seem to care. Made no effort to establish rapport or deal with any issues.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

I saw Dr. Freeman years back and felt like he was inappropriate. I was in my early 20's and he pulled on the top of my shirt and called me "Madonna".. whatever that means? Someone else I know said that they also felt he was a little too "flirty" during their visit. Maybe he's a great doctor, unfortunately, I just remember feeling very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

flag | Submitted March 14, 2006

I have had skin cancers since I was 15. This doctor was bored, said a "butcher" had worked on my back (since I am now 65, approaches to removing cancers have changed in 50 years, and did a very summary examination, ignoring many areas where I have had cancers removed before. For example, he never examined my scalp or eyebrows. I was in there 5 minutes, and felt I had not had an examination at all. I scheduled a visit with another dermatologist and at that appointment found out the mole that had changed on my left arm was cancerous and needed to be removed. This mole was present when the first doctor saw me. I would definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone with real problems.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Michael J. Freeman's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)