Ratings for Dr. Roger Baron

Outstanding office. Staff abd doctor were very helpful. Recommmd highly.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Upon meeting him, He walked in and said "HI, I HEARD FROM: Gina Ramirez M.D. (OBGYN) YOU R THE PROBLEM CASE ".! Insult number -ONE-. Then, After reading the MRI of my brain, (which is near impossible when on Medi-cal,Medi-care "Doctor said to me: " YOU HAVE TWO LEISIONS ON THE FRONT OF YOUR BRAIN...BUT THATS NUTHIN, LETS LETS WORK ON SUMTHIN MORE IMPORTANT FIRST" ? "Insult number -TWO- " He swore after the blood panel, he'd no the source of my illness. He held onto the results for three weeks after they came back. NEVER calling me with the results...?? when i called him to question the delay....Docotr didnt have an answer??? He put me down,insulted me,was extremely rude to me on the phone ! I reported him to the southwest community clinic. "Docotor then broadcast another patiets personel info in the halway infront of public!!b one of the worst docotors ive ever met! a RUDE PIG. THAT HS NO BEDSIDE MANNOR SUD HAVE NO JOB.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Baron was very knowledgeable. He treated my 10 year old son and spoke direclty to my son, acknowledging him as the patient. I like this Dr. and highly recommend him to an allergy patient. He knows hereditary andioedema in depth and we trust him with our treatments.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007