Ratings for Dr. Somashekar Pallegar

I would never recommend anyone for this office. They are there just to collect a pay check- the I don't care attitude- just pay your bill. They don't do Pre- Authorizations - they say it's the customers job- they don't follow up with ins. Claims - it's the customers job. And misdiagnosis from the physicians. If you are looking for a Dr. - keep looking - this place is a JOKE.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

My husband went to Dr. Pallegar for years. He was told that he was most likely Diabetic when we made a trip to the ER and told to see his PCP. When we saw Dr. Pallegar and told him what happened, he ran the appropriate tests and diagnosed him with Diabetes and told us that he had probably been diabetic for two years. He was no help and couldn't even tell my husband if he had type one or type two diabetes. He also a has a very strong accent which can be hard to understand at times. I would not recommend Dr. Pallegar.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Somashekar Pallegar's Credentials

• Mysore Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1970)