Ratings for Dr. Isaac Cohen

Can never get through to this office - they keep you on hold for 15-20 minutes and never come on the line to apologize. When you finally get through to leave msg, noone calls back. I had an MRI done and Dr cohen was supposed to call me with results in 2 days - he never did. I called and week later and was told he was on vacation for 2 weeks. Terrible office. I will not go back nor recommend.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

my family has gone to dr. cohen for years he's a wonderful dr can't say enough about him! But I couldn't agree more with the service.What a turn off! The girls in the office Denia and Pat completely unhelpful, rude, and they'll keep you on hold forever..Such a turn off..flat out obnoxious!If it wasn't for dr. cohen being such an amazing dr. I wouldn't set foot in this office!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

He is a fabulous doctor who possess great amount of knowledge. Always pleasant to be around.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

I think this doctor is terrible... he keeps writing prescriptions for pain medicine making people addicted to pain killers... he should be reported

flag | Submitted July 15, 2006

Dr Cohen is a warm and caring man, who has a high level of knowledge and skill in his practice. I have been a patient for many years. My ONLY complaint is his office, as he is part of a larger practice (Orlin & Cohen orthopedics)> His assistants are wonderful but much of the staff of the larger org are less than helpful, sometimes borderline rude. But for the Dr himself, nothing but praise!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Isaac Cohen's Credentials

• Univ De Chile, Esc De Pregrado, Fac De Med, Santiago, Chile (Grad. 1969)

Sask Health