Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Goldman

I have tried many Psychiatrist since I was a child and my mom finally took me to Dr. Goldman, ever since I have become the woman I am today. I started seeing Dr. Goldman since I was 16 I am now 24 and live in Naples and still drive to Bradenton every 3 months for my check ups and I couldn't be happier. I was in a bad place growing up but today I truly believe I am who I am because of Dr. Goldman.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Of course I have had to wait 15 minutes occasionally, it's a Dr 's office. I have been a patient for about 2 years. Dr Goldman is great and I would recommend giving him a try. Don't believe the bad reviews by people just trying to cause problems. I have been 2 years clean off opioids thanks to his program. I hope you too decide to make the step and get clean. Today is the day to make the call. Best wishes, Rich 941-753-5365

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Goldman is very caring, and very good at what he does. He really helped me. He made me feel very at ease right from the start.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr Howard Goldman here in bradenton florida has got to be one of the best he helped me when no other doctor would i am very happy to finally find a doctor who actually cares and isn't out just to make money off his patients.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Goldman is a top notch psychiatrist. He is an outstanding individual that truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Great staff,Great Doctor,very knowalgable in his feild

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. G is a caring humanitarian with an overscheduled office, staff turnover has been a positive effect...he has done nothing but help me in all facets relating to his specialties.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Goldman might be knowledgeable, but he is certainly not prompt. The first visit we waited for 3 hours. The second visit we waited for an hour, and we were the first appointment of the day. My son was the patient, and I didn't find Dr. Goldman to deal with children that well. His office staff is not very helpful, but that's probably a result of dealing with irate patients all day.

Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Howard A. Goldman's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1977)