Ratings for Dr. Grace F. Weissman

Dr. Weisman is by far the best. As an African American women, I had reservations about seeing a White therapist, but once I met her, she was definitely the right fit for me. She was highly supportive, empathic, and had a very sensitive way of helping me to examine my patterns and behaviors. Professional, knowledgeable, engaging, and warm, I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

I've been to see Dr. Weissman and have to say she is by far the most empathetic dr I've ever met. She works with you, and is ridiculously supportive yet when you do something that isn't the best thing for you, she has an elloquent way of explaining how and why. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Weissman for about 4 months now and she has been great. She has been supportive, positive, and has provided me with encouraging feedback. Highly reccommend her to others.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Fantastic therapist. Makes every attempt to empathisize and move you in the right direction. I would recommend her to anyone who need someone to help them move forward...no matter the direction.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Very caring and supportive psychologist (Ph.D). Makes you feel at ease and truly seems to hear what you are saying and able to provide helpful, insightful, non-judgemental feedback. Very experienced - has been practicing for many years. Very easy to work with. Experienced with many different types of therapy - such as traditional psycotherapy and also CBT, women's issues, etc. A very warm and caring therapist that not only listens but helps you work through whatever issues you present.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Grace F. Weissman's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Henry Ford / HAP