Ratings for Dr. Kimberly J. Humulock

My husband and I have been her patients for years (?15 ) and we love her. As stated by others she is caring, thorough and knows her stuff. She doesn't rush you out the door and really listens to you. She is my daughters age so are comfortable with her. One of my daughters,son in law, granddaughters and my deceased sister think she's the best. Nurse, assistant and front office staff are a joy to work with. Tops in our book.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

She is by far one of the best Docs around. She takes her time with pts, asks questions and explains everything to you, very thorough. She is non-judgemental and listens to us. She thinks "out of the box" and does not just do "standard testing" for usual symptoms. She does not over order tests and only orders whats appropriate, keeping our insurance expenses down. She also has children so she is well rounded and understands lifes struggles w/o quickly prescribing an anti-depressant like some others do, she is not quick to give you a pill for a "quick fix", only when needed. I wish I had found her years ago and the wait list to get in there is well worth it. She is definately a top doc, and I am glad she is responsible for my care. Get on that waiting list, you'll see after just one visit with her. I am very happy with my care there as well as many others when chatting in the wtg room. More importantly, at the end of the visit she says "do you have any questions?" Most Docs dont bother.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

cannot say enough good things about dr.humulock.she is thougtful,kind and thorough during my husbands and my many vists.in fact---we truly owe her our lives and this is no exageration.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

wonderful family physician,caring, personable and well versed in the latest medical solutions. Dr.H takes the time to listen to her patients and collaborates with them on their care. Best doc I've found in the greater (outside) Providence area. Nice staff too!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Absoloutely everything you could want from a primary care physician. She deserves to be the top dog.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

An absolute homerun! No stop watch in her pocket, a very good listener, and not one to jump to a preconceived remedy or diagnosis. Has her ego firmly in check...Would take my kids if they were older!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

Dr. Humulock is a very knowledgeable, personable doctor. She always manages to see you the same day you call with a medical problem. She is an excellent listener, often asking questions about family to obtain a more global view of how I am functioning. I would and have recommended Dr. Humulock to others, including my parents, who moved up here and were looking for a physician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Kimberly J. Humulock's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warwick, RI