Ratings for Dr. Christian Meuli

I have known this doctor for 22 years.He knows me, and he knows my family. He is some times late for appt, but that's because he CARES and he LISTENS. He does not rush patients through just to get to the next one. He treats you respectfully (unlike some, who think that the MD after their name entitles them to treat you like street trash.) He isn't always right, but is always willing to be up-front about it and say, "OK, let's try something else." He is the BEST.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

He is the best doctor I have ever seen. I take my whole family to him. Kind, soft-spoken, gentle, knowledgeable, the list goes on and on. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

When I was seeing Dr Meuli I thought he was a good doctor, but then I got the flu and never got better. I went to Dr Meuli at least once a week for months on end, asking for help, asking what was wrong, telling him what research I had done myself. I had told him that my sister and father both had thyroid deficiencies. I asked him over a dozen times to test my thyroid. Several times he told me he would, he gave me a order sheet, and I went to have my blood drawn. His office told me that my thyroid was normal. I had to take extended medical leave because of my undiagnosed health issues and come back to Iowa, where I went to my sister's doctor, Dr. Cochran. Dr. Cochran reviewed all my medical files and discovered not one thyroid test had ever been run. We couldn't figure out what was actually being run when I had my blood drawn. When Dr Cochran ran a thyroid test my thyroid was very low. Dr Meuli hadn't listened at all.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

excellent Dr. Have been with him 18years. Now that he is with a private practice he has more time to spend with his patients. Couldn't stand the HMO he was with before, but stuck with it just to see him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Thorough, thoughtful, considerate,knowledgeable, etc. Several years as a patient of this physician have convinced me that he is among the very best. He always puts the patient's interests first. I regret that I had to change cities and he is no lonnger available to me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Christian Meuli's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal