Ratings for Dr. John R. Cook

This DR.? wanted to biopsy a wart. It had already been diagnosed as a wart by 2 other MDs. I went to him for severe Poison Ivy. He prescribed OTC ointment. Another MD was able to give me a steriod injection.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

The medical assistant was extremely rude and trashy. I recommend going to a dermatologist who has a more professional staff.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Medical assistant was white trash and rude. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I COULDNT EVEN GET AN APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED. I LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES FOR THE OFFICE MANAGER BECAUSE I HAD SOME QUESTIONS BEFORE I SCHEDULED MY APPOINTMENT, AND I NEVER RECEIVED A RETURN PHONE CALL. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSE WHERE.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

The one good thing about Dr. Cook is his nurse. She is very knowledgeable, and he is lucky to have her. Her presence during the my 1st visit instilled enough trust for me to make a 2nd appt, which was for a biopsy. My 2nd visit was just awful. After waiting for 1 hour and 45 minutes (which gave me plenty of time to notice the dilapidated state of the building & fixtures, the dirty bathroom and the less-than-sterile conditions in the procedure room where I was to have the biopsy) I finally left without receiving so much as an explanation or apology. The receptionist did remind me about the sign posted inside the procedure room door, which urges patience for any delays. I'm a reasonable person. I understand delays. But I was only the 2nd patient of the day and (because the walls are thin) I heard patient # 1 leave a full hour before I finally gave up and left. Again, no one offered an explanation or apology. For me, that and the lack of cleanliness were deal breakers.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Staff was VERY UNFRIENDLY !!! Did not return call.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

He is a good doctor. He doesn't mind taking care of multiple items in one visit. I ususal go about twice a year and have a laundry list of issues for him to address.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. John R. Cook's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Aiken, SC