Ratings for Dr. Emmanuelle Pare

Not sure if I caught her on a bad day, but my experience with her was awful. I had a rough morning with testing at the hospital, and another mfm telling me I would be admitted over the weekend. Then, when I met with her, it honestly seemed like she couldn't have cared less about our situation, and she was very dismissive. My husband thinks we should look at it as her being optimistic, but when three out of four people you deal with in the day say you should be admitted for constant monitoring, and the fourth sends you home without even a follow up appointment (or a goodbye, for that matter) it definitely rubs you the wrong way, and is so confusing. I asked not to see her again, good thing the mfm group has a lot of others to see. Could have been a bad day, but it's no excuse for bad manners.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pare. She was always available for me during my difficult pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine (high-risk OB). Very empathetic and smart. Does not pressure patients into surgical delivery when it's not necessary.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Emmanuelle Pare's Credentials

• Laval Univ, Med Fac, Montreal, Que, Canada (Inactive) (Grad. 1994)