Ratings for Dr. Julie K. Fox

Dr. Fox was and is fantastic. I saw her for the first time. After 3 previous primary care doctors, she is the first to get on my case about eating properly, exercising regularly, and losing weight. She was incredibly thorough with my evaluation and testing, and followed up quickly with all my results. She has referred me to some specialists which seems appropriate. She is an MDVIP physician, so it is pricey to see her; but I think that my health will be much better in the long run with this sort of care.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

i love this doctor. not only is she nice and welcoming, she spent so much time with me and helped me through my crisis. she is my inspiration!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Fox addressed my needs in a professional and caring manner. She made me feel so much better. i will stay with her for years to come!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Dr Fox has been my doctor for more years than I remember. I have experienced nothing but concern and friendliness from her. She has been extremely knowledgeable. Her follow-up is also good.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. Fox was late and then was in a mad rush not taking time to hear what I was saying. She took personal phone calls while I was talking to her in her office after exam. She has trouble diagnosing so just refers to specialists. That's okay sometimes but for a sore throat does one really need to be referred to a specialist?

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

This MD had grace difficulties in diagnosing pneumonia, non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and Chroic Lymphatic Leukemia. She seemed to be unable to read blood tests and draw conclusions requiring referral to specialists.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Julie K. Fox's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1988)

GHI