Ratings for Dr. Howard Sobel

My face got puffy after applying something I didn’t know I was allergic to. I went to Dr. Sobel and gave me a few lotions to help my skin go back to normal. He did his job fast and efficiently. I’m a very satisfied customer.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I had an allergic reaction to shrimp the other day and my face was literally too bumpy for comfort. I approached Dr. Sobel and he told me he has a procedure made for my case. I’m still on treatment but my face is showing signs of recovery. I’ll definitely consult with Dr. Sobel from now on.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

My friend gifted me a gift certificate for a facial treatment at Dr. Sobel’s. I didn’t know who Dr. Sobel was so I was a bit scared when I went his office. My worries were for nothing after I realized just how great a doctor he is. He gave me what I needed and gave me advice on how to maintain my skin. Thank you Dr. Sobel!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I wanted to look younger again so I opted for some injectibles. I called up my friend who had her recent facial work done and she recommended Dr. Sobel. Dr. Sobel recommended me the proper filler for my cheeks and I got the results I wanted. Dr. Sobel was very helpful and professional. More power to her!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Sobel is truly an amazing doctor. He provides unquestionable customer service. I was quite terrified of doctors at first but now I feel completely relaxed whenever I need to have something done. He even gave me his own opinions on how to maintain myself and gave me some recommended injectable. I’ve followed his advice to the letter and I’ve never regretted it.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I had an outie all my life. And this had stopped me time and time again from wearing the clothing that I wanted to wear because I was very self-conscious about my appearance. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Sobel and in one quick swoop my outie became an innie and now I look sexier than ever. At least in my opinion. Two thumbs up to Dr. Sobel!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

My breasts were too big. Yes I know that you do not hear that very often but that was definitely the case with me and I needed someone to fix it fast as my nack aches were becoming unbearable. Without going into much detail, Dr. Sobel was able to help me with my problem and now it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I am very happy with the work that I have received.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

This guy is a genius and I am happy to have met him. I would recommend that anyone who is currently in the business of looking for someone to help them solve problems with their seek out the services of Dr. Sobel.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I had a serious problem with sweating and I thought that my glands were a little overworked and needed something that would have been able to slow them down a bit. Dr. Sobel told me that procedures liek mine were very common and they could have been dealt with in no time and he wasn't lying. I no longer have to wear three undershirts all the time to help to soak up the amount of sweat action that I have going on and this procedure has helped to save me from many embarrassing moments.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Howard Sobel's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1975)