Ratings for Dr. Stephen W. Gordon

What a wonder Dr. I am so satisfied with my results.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I am very happy with my results and I really feel Dr. Gordon is a miracle worker! I thank him and his office personnel!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Love this Dr. Love this facility. Love the procedures I've had done by Dr Gordon. Would not have a procedure done by anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

A very professional office. The staff was polite and very courteous. In particular, the combination of modern surgical medicine and vitamin therapy fit into my health goals which aided in a speedy and satisfying recovery with great results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

My experience with Dr. Gordon was amazing. He is knowledgeable, kind, patient and took his time with me throughout the complete process. I am extremely happy with my new breasts thanks to Dr. Gordon :) He removed my saline implants that I had put in around 15 years ago in Hawaii....which I was never really satisfied with the outcome. My new inplants are amazing and feel very natural,.....just like gummy bears. Thank you, Dr. Gordon, for your expertise in making this experience amazing!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Gordon and his staff were always friendly and amazing. Am very happy with the results from my surgery. I am older and I know my surgery was probably a little tricky but Dr. Gordon made it happen! My breasts look awesome!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Gordon is experienced, knowledgable, ethical and a great surgeon! I intend to have additional procedures.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

My breasts are so beautiful thanks to Dr. Gordon. I came in with one "C" cup and one "B" cup. Dr. Gordon not only matched them up to a "D" cup but made them point in the same direction.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I am very particular about how I maintain my appearance and I carefully chose Complete Cosmetic Surgery's Dr. Stephen Gordon to make me beautiful. The staff and assistants were wonderful and as a patient of over 12 years, I can still say this place has the most comfortable atmosphere. And did I mention the amazing work! I am 38 and am constantly mistaken for under 25. Thanks Dr. Gordon!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

On May 20, 2014 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 I I have had 5 surgeries with Dr Gordon and I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. I live in nh, so the trip here has to be worth it. Dr Gordon has a wonderful bedside manner and settles any fears you may have prior to your surgery. Dr Gordon has helped me to feel so much better about myself over the years with the procedure I have had done. I would gladly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Stephen W. Gordon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A professional’s professional, Dr. Gordon is a member of many medical and business associations (American Medical Association, National Medical Association, Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau of Southern Nevada, and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons) to name a few.. Dr. Gordon is a diplomat of the American Board of Surgery (1981), the American Board of Plastic Surgery (1987), and has earned a fellowship certificate in Craniofacial Plastic Surgery (1991). Since 1986, he has focused his interest and talent on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Las Vegas. As a result of several decades (over 30 years) of reading, learning and practice, Dr. Gordon’s patients benefit from the application of this knowledge of wound healing and surgery – thus decreasing the recovery time associated with surgical intervention. In other words, Dr. Gordon plans for and is proactive about getting you well quickly after surgery, with no complications. Dr. Gordon is a highly skilled plastic surgeon who dominates in all areas of cosmetic surgery, but especially in the world of breast and body contouring. He has learned, trained and taught throughout his many travels both in the U.S. and abroad. In addition, Dr. Gordon has published numerous professional papers and lectures frequently.

• English

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1975)

• Breast augmentation