You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen W. Gordon

Dr. Stephen W. Gordon's Ratings

A very professional office. The staff was polite and very courteous. In particular, the combination of modern surgical medicine and vitamin therapy fit into my health goals which aided in a speedy and satisfying recovery with great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

My experience with Dr. Gordon was amazing. He is knowledgeable, kind, patient and took his time with me throughout the complete process. I am extremely happy with my new breasts thanks to Dr. Gordon :) He removed my saline implants that I had put in around 15 years ago in Hawaii....which I was never really satisfied with the outcome. My new inplants are amazing and feel very natural,.....just like gummy bears. Thank you, Dr. Gordon, for your expertise in making this experience amazing!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Gordon and his staff were always friendly and amazing. Am very happy with the results from my surgery. I am older and I know my surgery was probably a little tricky but Dr. Gordon made it happen! My breasts look awesome!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2422759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Gordon is experienced, knowledgable, ethical and a great surgeon! I intend to have additional procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2422758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

My breasts are so beautiful thanks to Dr. Gordon. I came in with one "C" cup and one "B" cup. Dr. Gordon not only matched them up to a "D" cup but made them point in the same direction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2422757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I am very particular about how I maintain my appearance and I carefully chose Complete Cosmetic Surgery's Dr. Stephen Gordon to make me beautiful. The staff and assistants were wonderful and as a patient of over 12 years, I can still say this place has the most comfortable atmosphere. And did I mention the amazing work! I am 38 and am constantly mistaken for under 25. Thanks Dr. Gordon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2422756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

On May 20, 2014 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 I I have had 5 surgeries with Dr Gordon and I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. I live in nh, so the trip here has to be worth it. Dr Gordon has a wonderful bedside manner and settles any fears you may have prior to your surgery. Dr Gordon has helped me to feel so much better about myself over the years with the procedure I have had done. I would gladly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2422755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

DR GORDON DID AN AMAZING JOB ... I LOVE THE NEW ME DR IS AMAZING AT WHAT HE DOES I had breast done & they came out great. His office mgr schedule clients 15 min apart thats why he has to rush sometimes its not his fault. He is very helpful & knowledgeable. I couldnt say the same about laurie the office mgr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Beautiful office , friendly staff. Most important excellent at his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

DR. STEPHEN PERFORMED LEG LIFT SURGERY ON ME. IT RESULTED IN GANGRENE ON BOTH LEGS. THE GANGRENE FROM MY SURGERY HAD TO BE REMOVED WITH ANOTHER SURGERY. I THEN LAY FOR WEEKS WITH THESE BANDAGED OPEN WOUNDS AND WENT FOR MULTIPLE HYBERBARIC TREATMENTS WHILE WAITING FOR YET ANOTHER SURGERY TO GRAFT SKIN OVER THESE WOUNDS SO THAT I COULD HEAL. MY BOYFRIEND TRANSPORTED ME TO THE CHAMBER FOR 8 EIGHT WEEKS. ALL THE WHILE, I STILL HAD MY CATHETER. MY HOSPITAL GOWN , THESE OPEN WOUNDS, AND I FELT EXCRUCIATING PAIN FOR AT LEAST 20 WEEKS. I AM SCARRED FOREVER. DO NOT TRUST HIM! PLEASE DO NOT LET HIM DO THIS TO YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771328].votes_count ]]