Ratings for Dr. Jeff G. Bennion

Do not go to this clinic! We took our son in for a check up because he has a history of sinus infections. Dr. Bennion looked at his throat and said it was swollen and looked in his nose and found a little piece of tissue and pulled it out. Nothing special. We get the bill and it is for over $400 after insurance and the insurance paper says " Surgery " on it. We call them and they are very rude and made my wife cry. They tell me "deal with it! I had to pay a bill for my son's hip last week. " Wow, great customer service! The worst experience I've ever had with a so called "Specialty" Dr that charges $400 for his special tissue removing skills. Real rating would be NEGATIVE stars!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Bennion and all of his exceptional staff offer the best care in the valley. I have had other health issues over the years and would never think of ever going anywhere else. I completely trust Dr. Bennion and his staff with any medical issues I may have!! To add to that he is also very caring and concerned. Thank you to him and his staff for a surgery well done. :)

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I've been seen by dr Bennion twice. Both times Ive sat in the exam room for over an hour and surprisingly both times Ive said to myself "I cant wait here this long, i have to work." The first visit was for a problem I was having with my ear drum. I could tell something was amiss, but couldn't figure it out. I explained a crinkling sound to him I was hearing, Dr. Bennion examined the ear very briefly, asked me a few questions then started writing scripts to treat me. He said I had "serious TMJ problems", and the meds will help with pain and inflammation of the joint. Unsatisfied on my way out I asked him to please look closer and "why the crinkling?". Turns out I had a dog hair on my ear drum that was tickling it. He removed it and my TMJ was cured. Threw away the scrips, and saved $$ on meds. 2nd visit was for tonsillectomy. He cut off my "tonsils, uvula, and part of the roof of your mouth to help with snoring". Snoring was never the concern! I won't return to dr. Jeffrey Bennion.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr.Bennion and his staff offer the best medical care in the valley.The receptionists are friendly,the nursing staff are capable and caring and Dr. Bennion is exceptional. As a patient, I trust his judgment entirely. He is relentless in trying to solve the most difficult of problems. I would also like to add that he is very careful during his examinations to minimize any patient discomfort. I would recommend him and his medical practice to any in need of ENT care.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Bennion saw my son for headaches and nose bleeds. He was friendly and helpful. He got our problem solved and checked for all other possible problems. His staff was friendly and organized. If I need an ENT I will go to him myself and I would refer my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Bennion and his staff were absolutely awesome to me! I had a cyst growing on my neck and he got me into surgery on a day he was not scheduled for surgery because I had class and couldn't miss. The follow up appointment was even on a Saturday. What Dr. cares enough to come in on the weekend to check on you and take time out of his schedule to check on you? His staff was also extremely awesome. I was way impressed.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I've seen this doctor twice and both visits were poor experiences. The first visit was for myself and the doctor seemed more interested in talking about his past athletic achievements than giving a proper diagnosis. He spent maybe two minutes looking at me and would not let me give a full history before basically telling me the problem was imaginary. The second visit was for my 4 year old son who was referred by the instacare. The doctor was rude and arrogant, we felt as though we were imposing on him and he accused us of causing the problem by trying to use qtips in our son's ears, something we had not done. He did seem knowledgeable but in each case his investigation and service was so poor that his knowledge was useless.

Submitted February 5, 2012

A doctor able to admit he doesn't know everything, and one who actually knows more than most. Personable, takes the time to talk to you about your problem. Does not take the patient for granted.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jeff G. Bennion's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• Bcbs Illinois