Ratings for Dr. Danielle M. Winkler

Dr. Winkler is great! She checks Mason all over and talks to him. Answers all our questions and gives up suggestions. Wonderful!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I love this center!!!! Even if we don't see our regular pediatrician, every doctor is amazing. The nurses and staff are amazing. They always fit us in no matter what and work with what my plan is for my baby. They never push anything and are ver understanding.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

My wife and I have been taking our two boys to Dr. Winkler ever since we moved to Irvine a few years ago. Having tried a few other pediatricians, I can confidently say that Dr. Winkler is head and shoulders above the rest. She is very warm and caring and really takes her time to hear my concerns. Since my younger son tends to get uncomfortable and nervous during doctor visits, she takes her time to make him feel comfortable by engaging him in a conversation to distract him and eventually proceeds with the examination once he is at ease. The extra time that she puts in makes all the difference in the world and that is why I highly recommend Dr. Winkler to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

She is a very knowledge Doctor. She is always willing to take her time and answer any questions you have. I wished that she did not leave the pratice. Because I felt good with her and my newborn baby.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

She was a very good Doctor caring and very helpful

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr. Danielle M. Winkler's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1996)