Ratings for Dr. Kirk A. Fee

My left knee surgery was performed by Dr.Fee about 3 years ago & my knee is still perfect. ....no problems at all with a short recovery period. Now,I find it difficult to find the small scar . He is an excellent surgeon, very kind, & professional. My spouse recently requested Dr. Fees' advice regarding his knees... Dr. Fee suggested he try cortisone for awhile but would eventually need both knees replaced. He answered all questions & my spouse is free of pain. Dr. Fee will definitely perform the surgery when needed !

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr Fee did me a 'left knee replacement' about 15 months ago. It was perfectly done, including the anesthesiologist, physical therapy, and followup advice. So well done, I required very few pain pills, and none after the 1st two weeks. Very good doctor ... thanks

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Fee as a doctor was okay. I felt like he was knowledgeable, but he was in too much of a hurry. He did ask questions and allow you to answer though I did not feel he was thorough enough.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

He has been a great doctor! I would recommend him to anyone! :)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

i believe that dr.fee is a very good doctor and i haVE Had to haVE SURGERY ON MY RIGHT KNEE NOW ON MY LEFT knee he lets me know i am strong and tells me i can do it.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

I moved here from MS and had to have a DR cooperate with w/c there. What I have is rare & the Dr in MS didnt diagnose me correct. Dr Fee has been wonderful to me and working with the ins carrier to do what I need to have done. He sent me for a second opinion on surgery (He didnt think it would be good for me but wanted me to have the option and all the info I could get for my condition). Like previously staled he has allowed me to go at this at my own speed and we discuss everything about my treatment. I have decided not to have surgery since it can leave me in worse shape than I already am and he thinks thats a good decision. I trust Dr Fee, I have to, its a matter of me being able to walk or not walk the rest of my life. He is a GREAT Dr. and I would recomend him to anyone...surgery or not. He and I both have had to sutdy everything we can find about options with my case since it is rare.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2006

Dr. Fee has an excellent bed-side manner. He was very thorough, told me the truth, and allowed me to make the decision of next steps. I really appreciate his honesty and openness with me as a patient.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

Because I immediately didn't go for surgery, he had no time to go over any other options .. just walked out of the room with the comment "When it hurts enough, you'll be back."

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Kirk A. Fee's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MB Health