Ratings for Dr. David A. Newman

Dr Newman top cosmetic surgeon, all the office staff are wonderful and experience!! Thank you Dr newman.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

AWFUL, I had a rhinoplasty from Dr. Newman 3 years ago and have watched the results and healing from a week after surgery to now. The results are a botched surgery from someone that has no clue of how to do a rhinoplasty. I have had 7 different consults from other dr and surgeons that do specialize in this and have just shook their head and said how sorry they are for me.

Submitted October 2, 2011

great surgeon,great staff i am so happy.i had my breast surgery and i can not wait to get into my swimsuite this summer

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Newman is the best. I researched him for 8+ years before I had my surgery. He was so knowledgeable and informative with the type of Surgery I wanted to have done. I had Breast Implants and a Tummy Tuck about 5 years ago and I still love his work. I get compliments all the time on what a great job he did on both from other Dr.'s. I highly recommend Dr. Newman.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. David A. Newman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1985)