Ratings for Dr. Joel A. Shamaskin

I usually visit with a list of questions I have the doctor. He always listens to my complaints and concerns. Takes time to explain any questions I have in depth, and will explain in another way if I do not understand. I never feel rushed out of his office. Dr. Shamaskin is genuinely kind and caring. He's very knowledgeable. He's open to trying alternative methods to help your ailments. I rarely have had to wait for my appointment. His office environment is pleasing, and his staff friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend him, and feel very fortunate to have him for my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Been a patient for 5 years, and the staff has always been extraordinarilly nice and compassionate. Dr. Shamaskin has always taken the time to listen, ask the pertinent questions, and give sound advice whenever I needed it. I can't speak highly enough of him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very helpful and knowledgeable. He has prescribed an effective regimen to deal with my cholesterol issues. Exibits a sincere concern for his patients well being.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Joel A. Shamaskin's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)