Ratings for Dr. Glen L. Nadel

Glen Nadel is an incredible doctor. He is warm and extremely knowledgeable. I would have to say he is probably one of the best doctors out there. Everyone I have sent his way has been more than happy and even relieved. Doctors that have worked with him have been impressed by his thoroughness and accuracy. He makes you believe in doctors again.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

This physician is outstanding. He spent considerable time with my son and me in reviewing the results of the intake questionnaire. He is extremely intelligent and demonstrated great bedside manner. My 10-year old son who was fearful about seeing Dr. Nadel immediately felt at ease around him. The treatment regimen the doctor proposed for my son appears to be carefully considered and we are hopeful it will result in relief of our son's symptoms. We are grateful to have Dr. Nadel as our allergist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

This Doctor left patient waiting till unexcusable.also,did not answer patients questions to patients satisfaction at all. left patient in room,and didn't return.Sent patient to hospital for x rays,and never called ,nor contacted patients with results. Had no class,nor bedside manners at all. Had patient fill out forms with questions of everything imaginable,not related to reason for patients visit,wrote letter to Patients Family medicine practicitioner of everything not related to patients visit,and,to no advantage of patient,and with absolutely no class in letter to fzmily doctor,as if patient had never known nor visited her family doctor. Patient was most embarrased with lack of manners from the Doctor Nadels Letter to her Family Doctor.and,never a follow up by phone or otherwise.Patient had no favorable results at all from visit to this Dr Nadel

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Glen L. Nadel's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental