Dr. Claus K. Helbing

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Claus K. Helbing

Wonderful doctor who cares about his patience. Comfortable office setting and caring staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Absolutely the best treatment and compassion possible. Wonderful office staff and Dr. Helbing himself is not only up-to-date with latest medical knowledge but also a saint. The office pipes in only classical music and so it always keeps your blood pressure down AND you are able to hold a conversation with others because the music is at an appropriate sound level. I wish my other doctors would tune to the same station that this office does.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Helbing is the BEST doctor!!!!!! he spends time listening to you ! also the staff are very nice

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Great office. Very friendly. Dr. Helbing is very nice and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Helbing and his staff are incredibly nice, as well as knowledgeable and helpful. I began going there after allergies were causing me some breathing problems, and I'd seen a few other doctors first. I've never felt more listened to by a doctor or medical staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

This is a great office and conveniently located (Annandale location). My 3yr old son gets allergy shots here and is doing much better since he started. Dr Helbing and his staff are great with kids and super friendly!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Great doctor and spends time listening to you . He diagnosdd my grass allergy

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

great doctor and great staff!! I highly recommend them based on our excellent experience.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

This is the best Dr office I have ever been too, Both Drs are extremely nice and patient. My problem for once was discovered and I am most grateful for the help. Dr Helbing took time to listen and I did not feel rushed

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Excellent doctor, smart, patient, kind, wonderful. His staff too is excellent, receptionist is super too.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Claus K. Helbing's Credentials

• Rheinische Friedrich Wilhelms Universitat Bonn, Germany (Grad. 1963)