Ratings for Dr. Shelly A. Bohn

Dr. Bohn and her staff are frindley. We never have to wait long to be seen & she always answers my questions about all of my children.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

My son for the past 10 years has seen Dr Bohn we started seeing her in Norman and followed her to Oklahoma City, we would never take him to anyone else she is absolutely great with him he had a learning disability and she is so patient with him besides he wont see anyone else he calls her my dr bohn

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Would recommend going somewhere else. Everytime I've gone the wait it terrible. Seems a little judgemental and not that great with kids.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Awful. Find another doctor. The wait time is horrible. My son was just diagnosed by another pediatrician today (WHO IS AMAZING!) with asthma. How did Dr. Bohn never pick this up? Even an ER doctor said something to us about his wheezing. My son should of also had tubes in his ears, but she never did suggest them. Horrible.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Bohn has been seeing both of my children since they day they were born. She is often busy, but once she's in the room with you, she'll take all the time you need to answer your questions. Has a cheerful and patient manner with children. Had no trouble getting referrals for my kids' special problems. After almost 10 years, I have always been pleased with her services. She personally calls back with lab results, and has called personally to check on sick kids.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

The wait time is horrible. Always waited over an hour. She was responsive to after hours calls, but I was otherwise unimpressed.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Okay doctor. She answered all of my questions. She could have been a little more forthcoming with information, but I have had worse docs than this.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

I have three boys and Dr. Bohn has been their doctor for the past 4+ years. Dr. Bohn has always been wonderful with them and they adore her! She is very thorough and always completely answers all of my questions. She also personally calls back with lab results and to make sure that they are feeling better. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

HORRIBLE DR.!! Doesn't take much time with parents and not personable to the kids. Totally misdiagnosed my daughter's knee and my daughter ended up having surgery because Bohn did the wrong treatment. Stay away from Bohn!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

My son had need to be seen by a specialist in the area of allergies/dermatology, and Dr. Bohne was extremely unwilling to give us a referral. My insurance required it, and without her approval, we would be forced to pay out of pocket. We changed to a different primary care physician, got the necessary referrals and my son was followed for a number of years by specialists in both of those areas.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. Shelly A. Bohn's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1981)