Ratings for Dr. John D. Roof

Dr. Roof is a wonderful caring doctor. Always listens, answers all questions completely, makes sure you understand and is never hurried. He has cared for our family for many years with great kindness and knowledge to solve whatever health issues we've had. I can't imagine a doctor who does a better job of making his patients' health a top priority and making them feel like their care is the most important thing he is doing that day.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Very good, always takes the time to answer all of my questions and explain answers.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

lets hope he doesn't pick up shifts in the ER anymore. he told my mom I had a miscarrage when I was never pregnant I was just having really heavy bleeding. Even after a pregnancy test came back negative and I told him there was no way I could be pregnant he still felt the need to tell my mom which by the was was illegal. Nice huh? The next day when I went to my ob they confirmed I was not ever pregnant because even if you were you would still have hcg in your blood for a while after and there was no sign of that in my blood. Boy was he WRONG!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Can't say enough about him. He treats us like family, and has helped us so much! Wonderful man, and great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

He's been my doctor since I was born, and he's always so helpful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. John D. Roof's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Rapids, IA