Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Krant

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia after being bounced between many doctors that all wanted run tests, many times the same tests I had already done. I ended up at Adirondack Rheumatology where I was finally diagnosed. When Dr. Krant came on board I was amazed. He was wonderful. He actually looked at my chart. Read over what Was going with me and where I was at and was good with it all. No new tests or medicine changes. It was nice to finally see someone that didn't want to rewrite my book. When I began to feel poorly, he really listened to me and what I needed. He recommended changes that really helped. I have recommended him to colleague that also has FM.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Krant is the best doctor i have ever been referred to,soon i will be able go back to work and get my life back on track,he is simply the best!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

This was by far one of the worst experiences I have had and it was the first Dr I saw for my RA. Of course he suggested remacaid therapy..this is his sure fire money maker. He sits in his office, reads his paper while 10 people sit in a room getting a very powerful drug pumped into them at an average cost of 3000 dollars per visit every time. You have to have this done every 5 weeks for life. His receptionist is the biggest B I've ever met and made dealing with this disease even more difficult. The one bright shining light in that office is the infusion nurse..she is an angel. I saw that doctor only a couple of times as he was just fine collecting my insurance money while I sat in a room getting a cancer drug pumped into me and not getting any results from it. I feel that he is a one answer man...go on infusion therapy, and take all these other meds that have horrible side effects regardless of the fact that it is or isn't working on you.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I have been diagnosed with early rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. Krant weighed all the options and made excellent recommendations about therapy, initiating Remicaide in the office infusion center. My disease in in complete remission and I am so grateful for the referral to see this specialist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Kind, empathic, listens well. Very systematic, Dr. Krant does clinical research and publishes widely within his specialty.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jonathan Krant's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1983)

Lumenos