Ratings for Dr. Lyle J. Dennis

Dr Dennis is the most caring compassionate and wonderful doctor I've ever had. He has saved my life!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I wish I had had read the comments on this page before I scheduled my exam with Dr. Dennis. Everything stated below was 100% accurate and coincided with my experience. Horrible bed side manner and dismissed almost all concerns I had. He kept staying that he was " a neurologist " and blew off any symptom or concern that I had, that could be something a different doctor could answer for me. He did acknowledge pain and prescribed me something, and then quickly referred me to someone else. I felt that he was arrogant and almost made me feel stupid, almost made me feel like he was thinking "why are you even here." That is never a good feeling to experience as a patient. I will probably not be seeing him again in the future. I was off put by his bed side manner 100%.

Submitted July 21, 2017

I arrived 10 minutes late to my appointment because roads were unexpectedly closed along the way. I called the office on the way to let them know I was going to be late by a few minutes but they never answered. When I got there, I was told I couldn't be seen because I was late and was asked to reschedule. Terrible waste of time.

Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Dennis will help you by referring you for a test. On your second visit, you will get the test results. Once he gives them to you, he will not be able to get you out of his office fast enough, even though there is only one other patient in the waiting room. He is certainly no asset to the staff of Good Samaritan Hospital, NY. His "bedside manner" was also rated poor at the New Jersey neurological practice he came from.

Submitted March 7, 2013

seems to have no interest in my concerns. talks about himself. would not trust his opinions

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

not interested in my concerns. does not focus in and listen

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Dennis sent me for tests. I called his office repeatedly for results. I left messages, sent a fax, and got no reply. He has the worst office staff I have ever come across! I'm still waiting for him to get back to me. I'll never go there again!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Dennis. He listend attentively and took his time with me on bot visits.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

horrible doctor. arrogant and dissmissive. he never called when i went to the hospital, since he gave the wrong medication. he is not a caring doctor at all.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2006

Arrogant, dismissive and demanded to be paid in cash before he'd see me. Refused to take a check. Wanted a $75 surcharge for credit card usage. Prescribed antidepressant for pain! No diagnosis, no medical opinion offered whatsoever. No suggestion as to possibilities. Some expert! -And this guy was referred to me by an RN. If you want to give your money away, you found the guy to take it.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

Dr. Lyle J. Dennis's Credentials

• French

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Suffern, NY