Ratings for Dr. Frank D'Amato

Absolutely the best - both he and his staff! Very knowledgable and helpful. Willing to listen and take the time to explain and teach. I'm also grateful that he will recommend another type of specialist if he suspects an underlying medical issue is present. Our extended family stayed with him when he moved to North Providence. I never say never, but I will never leave his practice.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

I would not ever changing denists - Dr. D'Amato and his staff are far & away the best that I've ever seen. Over several years with him, he has transformed my mouth from ugly and diseased to healthy and beautiful. All in his office are thoughtful, compassionate, and very competent. If I had to leave the area, I think I might have to fly back to PVD to see Dr. D'Amato for my dental needs. Can't say enough about him!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Great bedside manner. Very knowledgable and courteous. Always attentive and makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

Dr. D'Amato is the friendliest dentist I have ever known. He recently started his own practice, and not only did all his patients move with him, some of his former partner's did as well. His office is now 3 times further from my house, but I go there gladly.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005