Ratings for Dr. Alfredo C. Ramirez

This dr. is two-faced! When my ins. coverage changed to a plan with a deductible, he suddenly dropped us as patients, claiming that the insurance wouldn't pay him. He never even gave me the opportunity to explain or to pay the deductible. It was like he never heard of such a thing before. He also abruptly stopped billing DDD/AHCCCS as secondary insurance, with no warning or explanation. After dismissing us, he would only allow us 30 days of med refills, even after I explained that the soonest appointment I could get with another doc was 90+ days away. And that was after calling every psych in town and literally begging! He DIDN'T CARE AT ALL! Said, "I will not be responsible for anything for your family any more. Take the kids to the ER for their meds." I couldn't believe it. I had to use the 30 days refill to wean them off because stopping their meds suddenly could kill them! He endangered my kids and caused our whole family to suffer! UNCARING, UNPROFESSIONAL, & UNTRUSTWORTHY DR!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT EVERYTHING

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Explains process and side effects of the medicines and the treatment plan. Actually asks if there are any questions and then answers them. Staff is friendly and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Alfredo C. Ramirez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1976)

GHI