Ratings for Dr. Craig E. Warhurst

Dr. Warhurst has not only helped me feel better but I have my life back and I can do the things that I love once again such being active and enjoying the outdoors. Not only has he helped me but has also helped my children and my husband. I would recommend Dr. Warhurst to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

I have been seeing this doctor for several years now and have been very happy with the results. He not only helped me with my headaches but also my asthma. In a way he has given my life back. I continue to get adjusted regularly to allow my body to function optimally. Dr. Warhurst's knowledge of the human body is truly amazing.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

This doctor really helped my wife's back, but wasn't able to help either her or my necks. He seems to have trouble listening to his patients, and just goes through the same routine every visit regardless of specific problems we were having. Ended up changing chiropractors.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

I was terribly injured by this doctor - he did only one adjustment to my neck and I have been recovering over 4 years from that. I had to have physical therapy for a year. I should have sued him but did not know enough at the time. Now seeing another chiropractor who is helping me recover. My friends recommended him and had a good experience.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Craig E. Warhurst's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1977)

Assurant