Ratings for Dr. Jodi L. Berg

Dr Berg and staff are wonderful they care about me as a whole not just part I would recommend her to anyone who needs to be heard and guided in life and every day issues she is fantastic

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr. Jodi Berg and her team are wonderful! It's great to be heard and to be working with someone who truly cares about my well-being and path to wellness. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a integrative and functional approach to health.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Jodi Berg is an excellent health care provider. She allows enough time for me to explain what has been going on with my body each time I see her for acupuncture and she is flexible if I also need Naturopathic services. She has helped me over the past few years to create better health for myself than I had in my 20s and 30s. I highly recommend Dr. Jodi Berg for optimal health.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Jodi is an amazing, caring doctor. If it wasn't for her and the diagnostic care she gave me to find out what was really wrong with me I wouldn't be alive right now. Her treatment is very effective. I haven't ever had a doctor like her. I would recommend anyone to go see her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I had terrible chronic fatigue with mood swings, and a long list of ailments. She got me over most of them. The only problem we had, was that she had trouble coding correctly for the insurance carrier, and then couldn't tell me how much I owed her. She cured so many of my Chronic Fatigue symptoms as well as borderline Rheumatoid Arthritis. Thank God for Dr. Jody! A good friend of mine who saw her also benefited greatly by her expertise in Autoimmune illnesses.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Jodi is very caring, has extensive knowledge of natural integrated health, and she spends time with you. She is the first doctor I have ever had that listens and knows more about me than most of my friends. She truly knows her patients life and takes their well being to heart. She has taken me through a very difficult time when my physical and mental health were at their lowest. She makes me feel like I am her only patient when I am with her, I never feel hurried or foolish, I never hesititate to tell her everything that is bothering me, mentally and physically. I just can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't found her and after 7 yrs, she is still the best doctor I have ever seen or been treated by, I am 57 yrs old. Often I feel she knows me better than I know myself. When she asks how I am doing, she truly wants to know, and continues to question what I have been doing and how I have been feeling since seeing her last. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

It can sometimes be a long wait to get an appointment, as well as a long wait to be seen the day of, but it's well worth it. Dr. Jodi is an amazing diagnostician, very efficient and effective, and treats every patient with the utmost respect and dignity. I've had to wait a long time to be seen on my appointment day before, but I've also been the one to get a lot of extra time when I needed it. She's the only one that's taken the time to get to the bottom of my issues, and has been supportive, and knowledgeable every step of the way. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great health care provider with wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

I think Dr. Jodi is great! She's realistic and supportive.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006

She is a true healer and treats me with absolute respect, integrity, and kindness. The tinctures and treatments are highly effective and gentle to my body. In my view it is well worth the wait to see her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2006

Dr. Berg practices family medicine with an emphasis on naturopathic medicine, acupuncture, massage and chiropractic. She is respectful and comes across as having her allegience to her patients, rather than to an insurance company. She took the time to really get to know me as a patient and a person and my ailments. She helped me heal, rather than only treat the symptoms, like traditional MDs wanted to do. Unfortunately, not all insurance covers this wonderful form of medicine. Also, she is a very popular doctor who has a unique practice, and therefore sometimes difficult to see quickly for new patients.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005