Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Pasquale

I had both liposuction and breast augmentation with Dr. Pasquale and very happy now. My first liposuction I had in Texas and was not very happy. He used the tickle lipo on me since he said it would be a little more difficult. It worked great and now I have nice curves. The breast turned out better than expected as I was a little droopy and now they are perfect and full. Very good staff and doctor....

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Excellent Staff and Plastic Surgeon, loved the work he did for me. I would give him 10 stars if I could. The consultation was detailed and he and his staff spent as much time as needed. The consult room and his decor was what I would expect of a plastic surgeon of his caliber. Its been over a year and my implants look great and feel natural . Highly recommend Dr. Pasquale !!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Love this plastic surgeon, talented, funny , detailed and caring. My liposuction and breast augmentation all went well and I am very pleased with the result. Actually better than I expected. Cost was average with what I checked with other plastic surgeons in town. Overall it was great experience. I love his new office with ocean views and staff was very good.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Pasquale was very professional so was his staff. They explained the procedure so I could understand it well l and follow up and instructions was excellent. My breast augmentation which I saved for a long time is soft and appears very natural. All I can say, if you want a great experience , with a great surgeon and a super staff go to him. They offer something called ultrasound which really brought down the swelling fast....and helped them stay soft they explained.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I really like this doctor and his staff , very pleasant office and he has a great staff. I had my breast redone by him after 12 years , same time liposuction. Really good job and deserves your visit.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

One of the WORST doctors ever. Is not qualified to do breast augs or tummy tucks. Leaves the belly button in the wrong place, nipples in the wrong place, exposed stitches, zig-zaggy incisions, and therefore, recovery is long and painful, with horrible results. I'm still having to pay to have revisions to correct his bad work.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Excellent Plastic Surgeon , very experienced and professional. I had my breast augmentation done as a redo from another doctor and its FABULOUS. Highly recommend him to my friends. I cannot find my scar now , and the shape is so natural !!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Very Impressive Work! Strongly recommended!! I usually don't write reviews, but since my experience with Dr. Pasquale and his entire staff has been completely wonderful! I believe he is the best plastic surgeon here in Hawaii. About a month ago I had Dr. Pasquale do breast augmentation because I wanted to increase the size of the implants I already had from a previous Dr. in San Diego. I did my research ahead of time on a few other surgeons here in Hawaii, and had a few consultations as well. Dr. Pasquale was the last Dr. I sat down with, and by far I was so impress with him because he understood my need and he was very professional, but most of all very knowledgeable about the procedure. I was very particular in which Dr. I choose to do this procedure because it was a redo, and it could have went wrong or I could have not gotten the results I wanted. My new implants are great, and I am very happy with them. Dr. Pasquale work is extremely impressive!! His staff is very friendly, and they all have great customer service. Dr. Pasquale really cares for his patient, and he does numerous follow-up appointment to make sure everything is good. I have never had that done during my first procedure with the Dr. in San Diego. Oh, let me not forget to talk about the cost, it was very reasonable. I am so happy Dr. Pasquale did my breast augmentation. I could not imagine going to any other surgeon. Thank you Dr. Pasquale and your entire staff!!! You all are the best!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I wish I never met this doctor. He did my breast augmentation 4 years ago and they are very crooked. He made me feel physically and emotionally violated at each follow up and could never remember my name or anything about my surgery. He belittled me and made me feel that all my questions were stupid. His staff was so sweet that at the time I thought it made up for his behavior. But it didn't. I am getting my breasts fixed by an actual competent doctor, but the memories of his treatment of me has made me permanently terrified of this process.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Worst doctor ever. My body is disfigured thanks to this crappy surgeon.

Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Michael A. Pasquale's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal