Ratings for Dr. Patricia M. Pettit

I love the clinic, but Dr. Pettit does not spend much time with her patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Pettit is a very special doctor, one who treats every pregnancy with the best intentions! Before i went to a very expensive pre-natal specialist who wasn't very helpful. Dr. Pettit was very good with handling my pregnancy and is very good in dealing with complications, she is the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Petit helped me through a miscarriage and two subsequent surgical procedures when my regular Dr. was out of town. She was caring, and her wonderful bedside manor an quick wit actually got my husband and I to laugh as I was headed to the OR despite the horrible circumstances. I think she is a fabulous doctor!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Pettit delivered my first baby when my regular doctor was not available. I will say that Dr. Pettit seems to be a quick thinker, and very competant! She was kind and had a reassuring bedside manner, and I could tell that she really cared about my situation. Like someone stated below, she seems to celebrate each child that she helps bring into the world; it takes a special doctor to do that!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Pettit has always taken her time to answer my questions and make sure I understand my options. She's one of the few doctors I've seen who proactively asks whether I have other questions, rather than just rushing out the door if I don't bring things up on my own. She has also been very punctual about calling with test results (yes, she called - not a nurse!) I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

this was my first visit to Dr. Pettit and I must say I was very impressed with how she handled my situation. She was very information, explained different options and reasons why. Most of all she was a good listener.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

I have been seeing Dr.Pettit for three years now and have continued even after my husband and I had moved. I continue to drive almost an hour to see her for my prenatal appointments. In addition to her knowledge and willingness to answer questions, my favorite thing about Dr.Pettit is that she realizes although providing prenatal care to patients is a daily occurance for her, she celebrates each pregnancy and birth and appreciates the memories she is a part of. I would highly reccomend her to my family and friends and even my own daughters as they grow.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

I used this group during my first pregnancy and then that doctor retired, so I started to see Dr.Pettit. I have had her follow me during my previous pregnancy and my current pregnancy. She is always willing to listen to my concerns and provides me with much needed reassurance. I find that she listens to what I have to say and makes well thought out decisions in my best interest. I have told my friends to see her and they have also been pleased.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

I love this doctor. She is the best I have ever seen. I have a lot of friends and family that see this group and could not be happier.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2006

The Doctors she works with are always in a hurry to get to the next patient they do not take there time with each patients, the nurse's there are better than the doctors

flag | Submitted January 30, 2006

Dr. Patricia M. Pettit's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN