Ratings for Dr. Pauline A. Thomas

Quite simply, this doctor is a ****MENACE****, and it would be in the best interest of your children's good health to ****STAY AWAY**** from her and her practice. I took my teenage daughter to see her for a constipation problem that, I had indicated to the Dr. corresponded / was the result of a stomach virus that my child had experienced two weeks previously. Instead of taking an interest in diagnosing the actual physiological problem - an imbalance in stomach flora - she decided it would be better to play the part of an amateur psychologist - qualifications and accreditations she doesn't have / possess - and instead chose to busy-body herself in our personal lives. Ultimately she made no diagnosis, and we needed to return a week later to another physician to have an x-ray taken to prove there was a serious fecal impaction, which left unchecked would have resulted in endogenic toxicosis. This useless and unprofessional visit cost my child another week of excruciating pain, and illness, and cost me - a widowed, self supporting parent - $30.00 in co-pays, hundreds in insurance costs for these two visits and subsequent x-ray, plus much wasted time. Don't let this doctor's "Yale" credentials fool you. She is a bona-fide nitwit who needs her license revoked.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

truly bizarre and frustrating dr. she was over 45 mins late while we waited in the room with my infant naked on the table and no one would let us know what was going on. I have no problem waiting if there's an emergency but with such a huge staff present, someone could have popped in to tell us what was up. when she did come in she was very rude, confrontational and handled my son like a brute, he never screams like she made him scream. I barely could ask questions and she didn't seem very knowledgable about several important things. she was very spacey. horrible experience and we left feeling really upset and mistreated.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Excellent pediatrician. Highly qualified and very competent. Very personable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Professional, competent, pleasant, helpful, accessible. Good repoire with patients/parents. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Pauline A. Thomas's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

WellCare Health Plans