Ratings for Dr. Louis I. White

Dr.White is ok but the staff are rude and so put off when trying to make an appt. You can hear them complain about the Dr. and other patients while you wait. They should be ashamed.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. White is a good guy, not only is he very knowledgeable, he is also very personable. If you believe that getting to know the patient is an important than you will like Dr. White's style. He is very busy but still takes his time with each patient. It is important to work with him, if you have a physical or any other treatment, take an active role and call back for results.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

A fantastic, single doctor practice. Sometimes the wait can be a bit long, but he is definitely worth that chance.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. White is a great doctor. He's been my doctor for over 10 years, and I'm very happy with his medical advice. He's very willing to listen and to answer questions.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. White is a very good doctor, He is very smart and up to date on all of the latest treatments. He takes time to listen to his patients thats why you might have to wait few extra minutes in the waiting room to see him. I have been going to him for 15+ years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2006

Dr White has been my Primary Care Physician for 10 yrs+. The waiting room time has improved dramatically from years past. He is a Gifted Healer. I would Highly recommend him to anyone. He is always my first call for every sniffle, major/minor illness, etc. He has cared for me, both of my Parents and one Grandparent. I was lucky to be referred to him myself. He truly cares about his patients & it shows. If a Specialist is needed his referrals are the "Best of the Best", also. Wonderful Staff too.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. White is very knowledgeable and current on developing treatments/approaches in health care. I found him thorough when answering questions and specific in providing opinions/recommendations. He put me at ease with his easy-going demeanor and non-rushed approach. He has definitely improved my quality of life.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2006

DR. WHITE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTER THE REASON THE WAIT IS LONGER,IS THAT HE TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND MAKES YOU FEEL THAT,HE IS REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT YOU...........

flag | Submitted April 17, 2006

My experience with this doctor is that he is not a good listener, he keeps patients waiting in the waiting room far too long (1-2 hours), and does not address potentially serious health issues that are discovered through testing.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Louis I. White's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Birmingham, MI