Ratings for Dr. John M. Greenwood

I have followed Dr. Greenwood from several location over the lasr 20 years but my daughters and I have only seen him when we needed a doctor. I recently needed to see a doctor so I found him at a new location close to my home. I am now om Medicare and am wondering if this is why I was so unhappy with the way my appt. had gone. I also,left in tears after feeling like I had been lectured at, that my physical was done minimally, and his talking into his computer to cover his Medicare "tracks" was more important than listening to me. I too will be seeking a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

We just recently moved, and have to find a new doctor :( Greenwood saw my daughter for 6 years. He was always easy to talk with, always took what I thought into consideration. We practice an alternative medical lifestyle, and he was always ok with that. When my daughter had to be seen by specialists, they recommended people, and I was sure to make sure that Medicaid covered it. We had seen other doctors when necessary, but always came back to Dr Greenwood. Wish we weren't 16 hours away, or we would still be going there. I was referred to him by mothers in my LLL group, and it was a great recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Very helpful & knowledgeable! Took his time to make sure we understood everything!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I would never recommend Dr. Greenwood. It has been over 2 years and I'm still really upset about the way I was treated by him. I made an appointment to see him for severe pain and he spent a couple of minutes with me and left the room. I waited and waited for him to return with a plan or idea of what could be wrong. After about 10 minutes, his nurse came in and wondered why I hadn't left yet. I couldn't believe it then and still don't believe it. It was humiliating and I shuffled out with tears in my eyes. I had to find another doctor and shortly thereafter I had to have a hysterectomy. His thoroughness and bedside manor are extremely bad. This was the last draw for me as my husband and I had given him several opportunities.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Greenwood has been our family doctor for 15 years. He is very kind and truly cares about his patients. I have recommended him numerous times over the years and will continue to do so. Even when my kids were little they were never afraid to see Dr. Greenwood. He is one of the best physicians I have been to.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

We've been seeing Dr. Greenwood for 3 years now and we're very pleased with him. Unlike many other doctors, he actually takes the time to listen to all of your concerns which I appreciate very much. He's a great family practice doc and I recommend him frequently.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Greenwood for over a decade and recommend him to all our friends as well. He always listens and explains thoroughly, no matter what the issue - and we've been in for a wide range over the years. The nurses and receptionists also get top marks for their friendliness and efficiency. It's rare to have to wait two days for an appointment, and even rarer to wait more than 10 minutes to be seen.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Great Dr great staff, great all around. I can call and get an honest answer or they let me know if I need to come in. Dr Greenwood will talk to you until you are done asking questions or feel comfortable leaving. HES THE MAN!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Nice guy, means well, but a bit stressed out looking & not that great compared to the competition out there. Our family tried him out for about 5 visits over the last 2 years but we're probably going to switch to a different provider soon.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Very Knowledgable Dr. excellent communication, very thourogh and easy to understand, I've worked in Pharmacy 17 years, he's excellent and takes time to talk to you.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. John M. Greenwood's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental