Ratings for Dr. Narender R. Jogenpally

I have been going to this Dr for two years now we got a letter from him to my PCs office saying he would only be able to take care of one of my conditions but not the other three. We are confused he is a hematologist and all four conditions need to be treated by a hematologist. In the letter he stated he had only been treating and taking care of one of my conditions since I started with his practice. We had no idea that the other three had not been treated along with the other one. To be truthful with you he had never really took care of the condition that he said he was. He should be keeping track of my blood count and not let it get two high. I go to a lab every 2 weeks & have blood taken. It's faxed to his office and I have never received a phone call from his office in two years over my bloodwork. He told me my first visit it should not be over 150,000 due to blood clots mine is now 298,000. He is not good at all he had no idea what 3 of my conditions was and he's a hematologist.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

DR JOGENPALLY IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND KIND. HIS STAFF IS TOP NOTCH! YOU ARE TREATED WITH KINDNESS AND COMPASSION AT ALL TIMES AND I FEEL VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL PEOPLE TAKING CARE OF MY NEEDS! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Narender R. Jogenpally's Credentials

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=180008'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014