Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Pierotti

I went to this dr yrs ago for a gyn exam.He told me I had a mass so big he had never felt before and told me to go straight to hospital.They found NOTHING.My husband went there to have a precancerous mole removed.He gave him local anesthesia and left the room for a LONG TIME.Came back and proceeded to cut the mole out.Halfway through the anesthesia wore off and he STILL CONTINUED TO CUT. I was in the waiting room(watching the entire staff stuff their face w/donuts they would even talk to you w/their mouth full of them)and it had been a long time so I went back to check on my husband.I opened the door and found my husband grasping the top of the bed so tightly his skin was colorless.DICK Pierotti said we r almost done, wait outside.When my husband went back to get stitches removed the entire wound split wide open and they just sent him home.I had to drive him back and scream at another dr who looked about 15 as to why he left him leave like that. He had no explanation.HORRID PLACE!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Usual wait time greater than 90 minutes. I don't mind waiting if the Dr. is with another patient but I found this Dr. makes everyone wait. The last straw was when I found I was waiting because he was making his end of day calls during appt. hours in the middle of the day after I had been sitting in the waiting room for 90 minutes. When I asked how much longer my wait would be the secretary was very rude and condesending. I was told to "take your seat we will call you when the Dr. is ready to see you" (with her arm extended and pointing her finger at me). It took a nurse practitioner to diagnosis my problem that I had seen the Dr. for several times and he couldn't give me a diagnosis.My mother probably would have lost her leg had the nurse practitioner not seen her to give the correct diagnosis. She too had been seeing this Dr. and he never figured it out and never mentioned that she needed to she a vascular specialist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Richard J. Pierotti's Credentials

• Jenner Medical College (Grad. 1976)