Ratings for Dr. William Charini

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Doctor was very knowledgeable about problem and how to fix it. Successful results.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

After 20 years with my previous Doctor whom retired from his patient practice at MGH, Boston,I chose to see Doctor Charini to see if I would feel comfortable. Well to keep it breif he's kept me on track and informed of what one needs to do to maintain or make a change for a greater level of wellness, both physiclly and mentally. Also advice with any diet questions or problems. He's my primary care Doc. Would recommened and have.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Office workers make many mistakes and some are sarcastic. Have to repeat things to doctor many times. Doesn't retain info you tell him. Too busy writing not listening. Takes forever to return calls. Not a good thorough physical. Seems like he is so busy or overwhelmed and confused that I don't have a doctor who cares about what is going on with me. Looking for someone else.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2006

I think he is a great doctor.I would recomend him and I have.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2006

He overlooked basic tests in an annual physical and appeared overwhelmed and uncommunicative.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. William Charini's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Peabody, MA