Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Vietti

dr.vietti was very nice,polite and cool with me! i really like him and think hes concerned about his patients!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

While visiting Dr. Vietti I had an excellent experience. He is very caring and I was pleased. He is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever encountered. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I think he did a wonderful job with my 17 month old granddaughter I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I am shocked to see such bad reviews for Dr. Vietti. Then again, people who have good things to say typically spread it by word of mouth. I have nothing but FANTASTIC things to say about Dr. Vietti and his staff. His office staff was the first thing I noticed. I actually walked out wondering how a doctor's office staff could be so cheerful, smiling, and helpful. I waited in the examining room for only a few minutes. Dr. Vietti was very patient and asked thorough questions about my condition. I went through my surgery (tonsilectomy) feeling secure in my ENT's abilities. The only spiff I had was that I was not allowed a refill on my codine perscription, even three days worth. But I can understand since it can be an addictive drug. I am VERY HAPPY with Dr. Vietti and will go to him in the future.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Very courteous staff and helpful with my child's medical condition. Recommended we notdo surgery when I fully expected to have surgery wants to try allergy testing first.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr.Vietta was flippant, did not do a through exam of the facial area which my dentist thought could be a serious condition, He is very arrogant and disregards patients concerns.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

This man was by far one of the rudest people I have ever met. I couldn't understand a word he said and when I went to question him, he became bothered that I would dare question his professional opinion. I felt very uneasy around him and his office staff. A woman whom I guessing was the office manager was very rude. I say this b/c she was the only one dressed in the drab uniforms they were wearing. Overall, my experience was not a good one. I felt very pushed and uneasy. We will be taking my son to different ENT.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

I can not believe this man has a license to practice anything except rudeness. NEVER SEE THIS DOCTOR!! PLEASE, I BEG YOU. He told me that my child needed surgery without explaining anything to me. When I asked a question, he ignored me and walked out of the room. I walked right out of that office.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

Very courteous and helpful with explaining my child's medical condition and surgery.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

Very rude and rough with my 7 yo son. I am kicking myself that I did pick up my child and carry him out of the room.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Michael J. Vietti's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)