Ratings for Dr. Joel E. Cutler

Lack of coordination of care is the hallmark of Dr. Cutler's office. I previously have never experienced this level of ineptitude as well as attitude from any prior provider.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Was transferring to him for location purposes since Boston was just to much of a drive and all he did was question my reasoning on seeing him the whole time. It felt like he really didn't want me there... Very cocky, arrogant and seemed inconvenienced by my appt. He seemed to get a kick out of belittling me almost to tears. I couldn't get out of there fast enough! Time is of the essence in getting my pacemaker changed but I refuse to be treated like that. I would not recommend him to anyone!! The other staff on the other hand was great!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Cold ,uncaring ,rude and nasty doctor.He is not good in dealing with patients. Totally lacks compassion. I will not use again.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Arrogant, pompous,uncaring,uncompassionate doctor. waited 6 weeks for an appointment and had literally 5 minutes with him. He seemed very abrupt and had the bedside manner of a dead fish.I have asked my primary for another referral. I will not go back to him ever.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Extremely knowledgable, efficient and to the point. Excellent outcome from my procedure. Would use again.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. Joel Cutler is a very kind, sensitive man. Clearly knows his work. Takes the time until you are comfortable and understand his answers. My husband and I both have full faith in Dr. Cutler to treat me as needed. I have had him as my caridoligist for nine years. Thank you. A. Costa

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

In my experience, the man is rude, arrogant, and insensitive, absolutely the worst practitioner for people dealing with serious heart issues. Who cares if he's on time or if he's smart if he treats his patients with distain.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Joel E. Cutler's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)