Ratings for Dr. Philippe Desplat

It is ridiculous how long you have to wait even when you have an appointment. Over 3 hours today and I got there at 8 am

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Great Dr!!!!!!!!! Dr. Desplat is a wonderful Dr. He takes the time to read my typed up report of complaints and sits and listens. I've had him since was a child.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

dr. desplat has been my gp for more than 15 yrs. he is caring ,professional,patient,andand likable.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

The doctor put me on a prescription without me wanting me that and then next thing I know a bill for $75 landed in my mailbox. the doctor not even remembering I did not ask for it. staff was inefficient in resolving this or assisting in general. not recommended.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

He is a great doctor. It takes forever to see him because the office is always full.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Desplat for over 20 years. He has always been helpful, patient, and intelligent, whether I'm there for a physical or because I'm sick. Although the office staff isn't as efficient as it could be, I have noticed an improvement the last few times I've been there.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Desplat is extremely intelligent, thoughtful, and caring. I do not feel rushed nor does he act unfamiliar with my condition when I return. He explains things very well and I feel he is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

My wife and I both go to Dr. Desplat for 3 major reasons. First, he is very patient and listens carefully to everything you have to say. Secondly, he is very knowledgable and will not jump to conclusions without hard facts - test results. And last but not least, his heart is in the right place. By that I mean, he is genuinely looking to help you get better. Most doctors today are looking to zip thru the day, get the most consultations and cash out. He takes his time with you to listen to your concerns, questions and even educate you about what he may be onto. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr Desplat and his staff are very nice & friendly people. Dr D. is ther best!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

I just came across this site and was surprised to see negative reviews. My dad, husband and I have always had positive appointments with Dr. Desplat and think he's absolutely fabulous. I'm so glad we found him. We have been seeing him for about 10 years now.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Philippe Desplat's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1981)