Ratings for Dr. Diane L. Fabricius

Doctor seems uncaring, wait time can be extreme, staff is RUDE! Find another.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I have always been very please with the care I have received. She is very prompt and has addressed my concerns and went above and beyone. I have been seen in a vry promt manner everytime I have went and most of the times I call and I have a work in appt. I love the care I have received at this practice.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Fabricius is as good as everyone says she is. She was amazing with my ex-wife when she chronically depressed with back problems, scheduling extra time for her and caring for her as a person, not just a patient. Her husband, Dr. Grabenstein, I only saw once, and he was a disappointment, a little odd and off-putting. I now only see nurse practitioners because that's all I need and I have found each of them very approachable and helpful. Those who complain that they never see the doctor need to understand that they'll have to wait longer to see her for ruotine visits; she just has a very full patient load -- she's earned the loyalty of her patients.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

My wife and I find Doctor Fabricius the perfect doctor for our needs. She has diagnosed and alleviated several problems that no other doctor had done in the past. We find the office staff and nurses also excellent. Our medical needs could not be in better hands.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Staff was rude. Doctor didn't seem to care at all. Not easy to work with.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Fabricius has the integrity of Mother Thresa. She is, most probably, the very best Family Doctor on the planet. She saw me through a brain tumor and gave me the one "intangable" no one else could: HOPE. She is brilliant, compassionate, direct, personable. I've never seen her miss anything and I HAVE BET MY LIFE ON THAT. She knows her stuff. I imagine her IQ to be about 180.Shhe even wrote a letter to the Medicare people in my behalf (45 minutes there)I believe her letter enabled me- someone painfully ill- to have some sort of life! I only wish I'd found here earlier. She has a strong family & family values.The real family values that respect all persons.I feel You can't go wrong with her as Your choice. Her staff is remarkable also! Get into Her practice while You still can.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Every time I have seen Dr. Fabricius I have been extremely pleased with her interest in my health and the care I have received. She is a great doctor with fantastic bed-side manner, which is very hard to find these days. She is completely approachable and I feel comfortable discussing anything with her. She is very knowledgeable and has put me on the right treatment for several problems I have had that my previous doctor told me was due to getting older (and I was only 35 at the time!) I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

I have yet to see the doctor; I always get the nurse practitioner. When I complained that I couldn't seem to stop putting on weight, she ordered a complete blood work-up and sent me a follow-up letter saying all my numbers were normal; I needed to watch my diet. She's been similarly unhelpful for other issues, inclucing hypothyroidism.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Diane L. Fabricius's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1982)