Ratings for Dr. Vish Sharma

Highly knowledgeable and dependable! He truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I would NOT recommend Dr.Vish Sharma!He appears to have"bedside manner",but is really a big phony.He does not listen to his patients/really care about them.He injured a part of me for life,by not listening&paying attention&doing a simple lab test to identify the problem.I cannot believe he was totally unaware&innocent in relation to the Dr.Desai debacle.Dr.Sharma is an intelligent man&in my opinion,was aware of basic unsterile events that caused the Hepatitis C tragedy.He distanced himself from that office in a matter of minutes!Why did patients wait so long and he appeared rushed?He was seeing an office patient,as the staff was readying his next Colonoscopy patient.How could he possibly pay "full attention" to either?Running back&forth between rooms and procedures.And if anything went wrong or took too long-OMG!He was not in the procedure room to witness what staff members did.Frugality NO,GREED,YES! KARMA-ethical consequences to determine the nature of the person's next existence....

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

The office staff should be competent enough to explain all fees and charges the first time around instead of having to go in circles several times over to get your copay and paperwork fees taken care of. Sadly, this is a very horrible reflection on Dr. Sharma and I have changes doctors due to his incompetent staff, it makes it not worth having him as a doctor to have to deal with those women.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

I had been given the wrong dosage by the pharmacist so I took ten 20 mg tablets instead of ten 2 mg tablets and the doctors would not return my phone call. To top it off I had my appointment canceled because of lack of payment. However, when I found the check had not cleared, I resent another one but they still canceled my appointment. The OFFICE STAFF IS A JOKE!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

VERY good, professional, kind, knowledgeable, fair doctor. Not your typical "greedy" stereotype---He is, in a VERY good way, different from the rest of his peers. Cannot say ENOUGH GOOD things about this doctor. Truly a very caring human being.Trust his judgement totally.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

If you want the best Gastroenterologist in the city, you must go to Dr. Sharma. I have been his patient for over 15 years and he is no doubt the most knowledgeable, competent Doctor in the Valley.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Vish Sharma's Credentials

• Hindi

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1983)