Ratings for Dr. N. STRAIT Hill

After explaining my symptoms to Dr Hill he told me right away what was causing my problems. I decided to try his advise and he was right! It is good to go to a doctor that knows what is going on with me. I will certainly see him again if I need to.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I DONT LIKE GOING TO THIS "DR",HE IS NOT FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS A LIFE THREATENING DISEASE. HE HAS PRESCRIBED ME MEDS THAT I WAS HIGHLY ALLERGIC TOO, HE DID NOT READ MY CHART

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Hill has provided care for my family for many years and on many occasions he went out of his way to do the research needed to give a proper diagnosis. He was also able to remove growths with a local anesthetic and save a lot of money time and worry. I highly recommend Dr.Hill.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr Hill is a very knowledgeable.He found problems with my bloodwork that others overlooked.feeling great know.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

This "doctor" came in the room looked at my child for not even 2 minutes & tried to tell me she did not have Asthma! She was diagnosed 4 yrs ago. I asked when he wanted to see her again & his response was, "when she is having an attack". I had to find her a new Dr that our ins would accept. Waste of time!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Hill is the best doctor I've ever had. He is careful, compassionate and listens. I greatly appreciate him as a friend of our family and a valued physician.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Hill is a good caring doctor, but I feel he is too much influenced by the drug salesman. Always ready to order tests and write prescriptions, and never giving advice of any alternatives. For instance, I had a string of UTI's and went for **** tests each time and was given an antibiotic. My daughter told me to start taking cranberry capsules and I did and the UTI problem went away. I told Dr. Hill what happened on my next visit and he said, "Oh, yes!" as if he knew about that, so why didn't he tell me? That being said, he has been very kind and generous to me and my family and I have no intention of switching doctors, but I have to do a lot of my own research.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. N. STRAIT Hill's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "After explaining my symptoms to Dr Hill he told me right away what was causing my problems. I decided to try his advise and he was right! It is good to go to a ..."

November 25, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=17970'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=17970'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014