Ratings for Dr. George E. Matthews

Besides being one of the top cardiologists in Western New York, Dr. Matthews is patient with questions answers them fully, very concerned about his patients, and engages family member in his conversation and directives for the patient. We will return from Florida for my husband's annual appointment. We don't feel that we could ever find a better cardiologists with the bedside manner that he has.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Saved my husbands live. Dr. Matthews is a very caring and knowledgable cardiologist. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

You never see the doctor just a nurse practitioner. The office is like an assembly line. I had to wait 2 weeks when I was sick to get an appointment. They make your repeat tests all the time and never tell you why.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr mathews is one of the top cardiologists in the area. He is well respected by his peers and is regarded highly by this patient.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

I have nothong but good things to say about him. Listens to you, shows a real interest in you as a person not a condition,very knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Matthews is not only knowledgeable, but he is friendly and inspires confidence in me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2005

Dr. George E. Matthews's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1979)