Ratings for Dr. Deanna Doyle-Vallery

Waited 1 hr. + 30 mins. for Dr. Doyle. After about an hour I saw a woman frantically crying while leaving the office and heard her say "You are a b*** Doyle". I thought about leaving, but I had already paid and just wanted to get it over with. When I saw the cops come in with drug sniffing dogs I left. I called the office the next day after seeing my card had been charged $300 for my "annual exam," which I never had. The receptionist was rude and forwared my call to a nurse named Sally who was so offensively rude I just hung up on her. I filed a complaint with the Consumer Affairs Dept. and hope to get my money back soon. My advice- DO NOT bother with Gulf Coast Ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

She is very rude and condescending. She has no compassion. She does not take the time to listen to a patients concerns.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very rude and bigoted lady. My wife and I saw her for our first child and she made it obvious she did not approve of our relationship. The lady is just unhappy with life.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

When I was at month 6 of my pregnancy I decided to switch to Dr. Doyle as my OB/GYN. At my first visit Dr. Doyle told me that based on my ultrasounds I had a mass of pre-cancerous cells, not a healthy growing baby. When I questioned her she grew angry and defensive. I was confused that no other health practitioner told me I had cancer in my uterus for six months. Then she asked if I had anything else to complain about. I told her my back hurt and she prescribed me a very high dose of strong painkillers. When she used the speculum she went in so hard I began crying. She told me to get out of her office because she was sick of "psychiatric cases". This woman is absolutely disgusting, unethical, cold, and psychotic. Her nurse staff, especially Sally are just like her. I called Dr. Doyle's office after my visit because I was bleeding. Massively. Sally picked up the phone, told me I need to shut the f*** up, stop being dramatic and be thankful I wasn't hemmoraging. After switching to another OB/GYN I was told I had a healthy baby, not cancer, not to take the drugs Doyle prescribed, and to stay away from Doyle at all costs. Amen.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Doyle Raped Me I visited Dr. Doyle after a bad bike crash. I was pretty sore from the way I landed when I flipped off my bike. Needless to say, I was petrified I had permanently damaged my girly region. Doyle didn’t believe I was a virgin. She didn’t believe it was my first ever Gyno appointment. She accused me of seeing her after having rough intercourse. I swore to her I had been in a biking accident and even showed her my still bandaged up knees, arms and wrists!! I said intercourse before marriage is against my religion and I’m a devoutly religious girl. I just kept asking her to check my parts for damage and make sure everything was okay. She slammed a speculum into me, not even telling me what she was doing. I remember screaming. I remember bleeding everywhere. She said different things to me after she raped me with that speculum, none of which I really remember. She told me minority ahem always smells. I remember her telling me about the ahem she and her ex-husband had. I never brought up the incident to anyone because I felt absolutely ashamed. I thought it was my fault. How could I not fight back hard enough against a doctor? I felt I somehow deserved it because I didn’t fight or kick hard enough. I definitely went to counseling once I got married this past year because I had intimacy issues pretty much the same as a rape survivor would have, my counselor explained to me. When I told my counselor about what Doyle did she said it made sense I had touch problems because that was rape. I told Doyle to stop. I screamed. And she didn’t listen to me. She just laughed. I should also mention that because Doyle went in so deep and forcefully with the speculum she caused permanent tearing and scar tissue. Not one but a few medical professionals all came to the same conclusion when they examined me. Doyle damaged me when she forcefully shoved that speculum in me. A bike accident couldn’t do that level of damage. Doyle’s office sent me a whopping bill. I don’t remember the number now but I recall being shocked. She also gave me her attorney’s business card before I left the exam room with my skirt covered in blood. She was probably scared I took a picture of the bloody exam table afterwards. I did. I want to empower myself by sharing it with all of you. This is what Dr. Doyle is about. I am a survivor of rape and Dr. Doyle is my rapist. https://i.imgur.com/p7tld9b.jpg

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Doctor Doyle Sexually Assaulted Me Upon visiting my aunt in Sarasota I developed an itchy rash down there. The doctor of my aunt recommended I see Doctor Doyle. I did not want my aunt in the exam room with me because I thought it was embarrassing enough of course though my aunt insisted. That is my largest regret. I told Doctor Doyle I am a virgin and never have been touched down there. I felt my heart bursting in my chest. She said she did not believe me and said girls my age in the Americas were not virgins. Then she asked me about the origination of my name and where I originated taking time to say mean things about the people of my country. I told her I just wanted the rash to go away. With a big metal thingy she took out she opened my legs and jammed it inside me. I screamed for her to stop but she comes again jamming it in deeper. I have never heard myself scream like that. Later my aunt told me she heard screaming but did not know to whom it belongs. I look down and see blood over the exam table. She threw paper towels at me and said to clean the mess my vagina made. She made me turn on my stomach and told me if I said anything about this she would have me deported. She used the metal thingy again in me. I was crying and crying. When she left the room I took a picture of the exam table. When she came in the room again she sees the phone and asks if I record. I say no. She grabs my phone and threw it. I ran to my aunt and see one of the nurses. When my aunt sees the blood on my legs she goes to the office and asks what is happening. Doyle would not speak to her and said she will call her lawyer and the police. Doyle said I am a liar and I got the rash from my boyfriend. My aunt tells her I am a virgin. Doyle throws her lawyer's card at my aunt and laughs. My aunt took me to the hospital because of heavy bleeding. The nurse asked if I was raped. I tell her what happened. She asks if I want a police report. I say no. I wanted to die. The nurse told me the rash I had was contact dermatitis from the nylon underwear my aunt bought for me since I usually wear cotton. When I switched back to cotton underwear the rash went away. I hope no girl goes through this. My aunt fought big time with Doyle's office because they kept sending extra bills. http://i.imgur.com/26PFPEX.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0dgkKEE.jpg

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Many thanks to Dr. Deanna Doyle and the staff for immediately notifying me of a healthy result on my lab tests. Sometimes at other offices in the past, I have waited a long time to know the outcome of tests that were important to me. Getting a quick verdict on this occasion alleviated my anxiety and lowered my blood pressure. It was the best medicine! I wanted to express my appreciation to all those responsible for your thoughtfulness and consideration.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Deanna Doyle is an excellent Gynecologist. She is compassionate and really listens to her patients. Dr. Doyle genuinely cares about them. I have been a patient of hers for many years and I highly recommend her. Her staff is very professional and they are very good with scheduling. I am a busy professional and I love the fact that I do not have to wait in the waiting room a long time before my appointment. They are an efficient running office. Dr. Doyle's nurse, Sally Werner is the best! She is quick to get back to you when you have a question or a prescription refill. If you are new to the area or just needing an excellent Obstetrician-Gynecologist then you owe it to yourself to make an appointment and go see Dr. Deanna Doyle.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

i was not happy with first visit but gave it a few more tries thinking maybe i got the wrong vibe. No. She seems like she has a form of asperger's syndrome where she absolutely has no empathy and does not know how to talk to " non educated" people. Her office called me saying i needed to come in and see the doctor concerning my test results and when i rush over and waited a hour for what i thought was the end of my life she tells me " your tests are fine" and charged me a 40$ co pay to be seen!! i asked why they called me in when i allow results to be sent over phone and email and they had no answer but made sure to explain what would happen to me if i didn't give them my money! if you want cut and dry shes your lady.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Words could never express this womans attitude she is unapproachable, has no time, rude and the list can go on and on. She really need to reconsider her profession with her attitude she may fit well with animals that's untamed. That need no respect . NEVER EVER GONTO THIS WITCH.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr. Deanna Doyle-Vallery's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)